Monday, June 11, 2007
Took the wrong bus to school today.
I was waiting patiently for a bus... for 20 minutes. And I saw 16, boarding it immediately.
Then when I was thinking where I should alight, I realise I took the wrong bus. -.-
I wasn't heading to the library today.
Alighted at the library and took a roundabout to school.
Extra time consumed = 30 minutes.
Lol.
Maths was pretty useful, seriously.
But teacher kept asking me for all those terms. Crap, like I can come up with these terms backhand.
So i stone. She waits. I stone. Waste time nia. Dowan to tell me somemore!! Till now I still don't know some terms, she don't want to tell me. Told me to ask other people. OMG -.-
Oh, still got 2 questions to ponder over. Hope I can remember to clarify with somebody. lols.
-Slumb3r- blogged at
9:57 AM