Sunday, March 04, 2007
Got a B for Chinese, Zzzz.. heck care le. O, but then, Wang Zai at WhiteSands sells great food but the soya bean milk is not worth is for 2bucks.. It just tastes like the average drink u buy from hawker centre.. I'd expect better soya bean milk from a eatery selling HK food.:P
Sat training was crap again. Lost against the sec3s..
Lack team spirit.
Unhappy people.
So pretty much at the end of the day, we were all pulling long faces. )=
Went with Shude and Kia Tar to Bugis... COMbed the whole of EDGE three times i think... and still cannot find one really cute handphone pouch which looks like a cotton shirt with a zip in the middle of it. haix.. No mood to buy other things too.. ANd i lost at the arcade too.. DIdn't pick up a single soft toy.. )=
Left Shude at the arcade..
We moved on to Bugis Street.. It's the 5th time for me walking the entire street without buying anything..
Wanted to go back to Bugis Junction again..
Here comes the creepy part...
At the junction between the bugis street and the Bugis Junction comes a middle section between the traffic lights.
Kia tar goes : " Maybe I will see somebody I know. "
He points... CHULA!!
I was like.. + are you playing a trick on me cause i just mentioned that on saturdays trainings, my mood will be adversely affected by playing with Chula on the same team.+
He goes again.. CHULA!~
Then i saw him.. +Crreepps+
I wanted to pretend I didn't see him, but Kia Tar still went ahead and say hi..
No point for me to pretend liao.. )=
Then back at the Bugis Junction, at the booking tickets area, Kia Tar goes again.. " Maybe I will see somebody I know AGAIN. "
Then he points!!! OMG SIA.. YUZHEN =.=!!
Thanks la, common friend again..
Kia Tar seems to have the magical power today.. (:
We combed the EDGE again.. since i wasn't so easily deterred.. well.. NO HOPES LE LA.. Still cannot find..
THen I saw a Ruth look-a-like at the third floor.. some shop la.. OMG.. I WENT TO SAY " HI RUTH. " The poor little girl looked at me, and I still don't know i made a mistake.. OMG. SHE LOOKS SO FREAKING ALIKE. Same hairstyle, same skin tone, same big eyes, same shape.. OMG LA...
THen the next shop, we saw FIona.. =o!!
Then we went to comb the whole bugis junction before faster siaming out of Bugis cause got a big de DeJa Vu feeling.
=)) I want that pouch badly T_T..
-Slumb3r- blogged at
5:14 AM